[pmwiki-devel] check authorization requirements for a given page

Frank Schweickert f.schweickert at uva.nl
Thu Oct 1 13:08:19 CDT 2009

How can I check (with php) the authentication requirements for an action
at a *given page*?
- not the authorization level of the *current user* like with function
CondAuth)

I would like to allow the use of sensitive features like <script> or
<embed> only on
pages that require @editors or admin (and enable captchas for editing on
all other pages)

I didn't understand the documentation of function IsAuthorized($chal,
$source, &$from) though

Regards,
Frank

Dr. Frank F. Schweickert
AMSTEL Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
Science Park 904, Amsterdam, Room C2-1.22
Postal address: Postbus 94224, 1090 GE Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 525-8475 (secr. -5886)
http://www.science.uva.nl/amstel
http://www.natsim.net