[pmwiki-devel] check authorization requirements for a given page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Oct 1 17:16:52 CDT 2009

On Thursday 01 October 2009 23:54:48 Frank Schweickert wrote:
> But could I have known about $page['passwdedit'] in the first place?
> Did I overlook some documentation page, or is it just a matter of
> reading pmwiki source code
> (and/or every contribution in this mailing list)?

Hello. The file format is briefly documented here:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageFileFormat

Feel free to edit the documentation at every place where you would expect to
find this information: it could help other users. The documentation is a wiki
too, maintained by the community, and it can always be improved.

Thanks,
Petko