[pmwiki-devel] How to properly read a PTV in a function

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jan 18 18:42:21 CST 2010

Petko, thanks for quick response.

On Jan 18, 2010, at 4:42 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:
>> Isn't it more something like {Main.MyPage$FullName}?action= ...?

An echo in my script shows that the variable contains what you suggested. And I would think that would work, if it could get that value back to the page. However, the link shown on the page omits the "$". (Unless I turn off Relative Page Vars.) I have no idea why

>> How can I prevent it?
>
> $QualifyPatterns is an array containing the re-writing rules. If you globally
> unset() it before calling PageVar(), and restore it after, it should work
> (untested, I'm not sure if it is the best way to do this).

I don't know how to globally unset() and restore.

I'm guessing this would unset it:

unset($GLOBALS['QualifyPatterns']);

I don't know how to restore it or whether I have to save a value first.

Randy