[pmwiki-devel] asks password everytime i click edit

Abhishek Gupta abhig at princeton.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:19:36 CDT 2011

Hi All,
I am still not able to resolve the password issue. Like I mentioned in
my last mail, the difference I noticed in session files for newer and
old wiki is that the password is embedded in the session file for
older(working version) and no password is embedded there in newer wiki.
Is there any way I could make sure the session file has password string
in it so that it does not ask for password again and again?
Thanks,
Abhi.