[pmwiki-devel] PmForm - Need a little help

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 07:15:01 CDT 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011, 11:41:50 AM, Steven wrote:

> How can I get custom input fields injected in to PmForm?

I think the answer is: via the form template PmForm uses.
PmForm uses only what is supplied via the form template
to construct the form. You need to inject your custom code there,
or create a hook there for the injection.

In contrast, Fox does not use a template to build the form,
and whatever is put between (:fox <formname> ...:)
and (:foxend <formname>:) will appear inside the form.

Of course one could load  a Fox form specified on a template page
in an anchored section via (:include <TemplatePage><#formsection> :)

Hans