[pmwiki-devel] Wiki links with title/alt text attribute

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon May 2 05:29:42 CDT 2011

> Redefining the MakePageNameFunction gets around this. At the moment, if I
> could find a way around the (King George) problem, I think I would have a
> working solution that requires no change to the core.

In fact, the MakePageName function contains the line

  $str = preg_replace('/[#?].*$/', '', $str);

so I think the line in trails.php that does

  preg_replace('/[#?].+/', '', $match[3])

is redundant and can be removed.

Then the redefinition of $MakePageNameFunction would "just work" without a
local modification to trails.php.

JR
--
John Rankin