[pmwiki-devel] Blank recent changes or history pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Aug 24 21:48:13 CDT 2012

Simon writes:
> my sincere thanks to Petko for looking at this,
> and apologies for raising an issue that was in some way caused by me.

No problem, I am really glad this wasn't caused by me :-) after the recent
problems with the core PageStore class, and the current htmlspecialchars()
on PHP 5.3/5.4.

If something else isn't working properly, don't hesitate to tell me --
other, less experienced users may have a similar problem, and if it is
fixable, we should do it asap.

Petko