[pmwiki-devel] Finding Unused Pages

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Jan 11 17:18:39 CST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Michael Elliott <melliott42 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> 1. What is the newsgroup\email for standard questions (I don't want to
abuse you guys time here with these simple questions).  The URL on the
website is not working it seems.

Check out the web-site carefully (I usually use google search with a term
of site:pmwiki.org followed by my search - just gives you the power of
google in the search) and if you don't find it there this list is probably
as good as anything as your next step.  There are some pages with common
questions, but I'm not sure how many people actually look there to answer
them.  (Maybe I'm just lazy and everybody else is doing it that way?)

(Other question already answered)

-Peter