[pmwiki-devel] "This post has been blocked by the administrator" when trying to upload recipe

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 12:29:19 CDT 2013

Great, thank you! Adding a message about this would be a good idea I
think. I had scanned the blocklist, wondering whether words like "hack"
or "hacking" might be the culprits, but obviously this wasn't the case.

Btw, for anyone who's interested, my new recipe can be found at

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MeetupAPIEventList

StefCT