[pmwiki-devel] Is EnablePathInfo required for action=$PageUrl in forms?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed May 8 11:11:31 CDT 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> Peter Bowers writes:
>
>> So is there something else going on in my configuration that makes it so
>> without $EnablePathInfo it goes to my default page?
>>

>> (Example: <URL:http://pmwiki.qdk.org/**pmwiki.php?n=Test.Form<http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki.php?n=Test.Form>
>> >http://**pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki.php?n=**Test.Form<http://pmwiki.qdk.org/pmwiki.php?n=Test.Form>-- I think I've left it with $EnablePathInfo=1 right now...)
>>

> This page works for me as expected - I added a form with method=post, and
> another form with action={$ScriptUrl}?n={$FullName}. Both work, and the
> latter should behave exactly like when $EnablePathInfo is not set.

Sorry, that was unhelpful to leave it in the working rather than the
non-working state.  I have now commented out the $EnablePathInfo.

On the first one (${PageUrl}, get) it does *not* work.

On the second one (${PageUrl}, post) it *does* work.

On the third one (${ScriptUrl?n={$FullName}, get) it *does* work.

>  When I submit the forms, I land on the same page.

Without $EnablePathInfo (the state I've left it in now) it tries to go to
the default page...

-Peter