[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 12 13:44:34 CST 2014

V.Krishn writes:
> Noticed that page fontsize on:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
> now look different on chrome (27.0) and firefox (21)
> (seemed same earlier)
> Hope this is not related  to css changes in v2.2.59 ?

The change of CSS units only affects the default skin.

For the same browser, before and after the change, the font-sizes should be
the same.

It is possible that that size is not the same from one browser to another,
especially when Firefox and Chrome remember the last zoom you have used on a
site - I tend to "zoom out" when I browse. When I go to "View-Zoom-Reset"
and "Menu-Zoom-100%" I see the same size.

Petko