[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jan 12 16:48:36 CST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:38:53AM +1300, Simon wrote:
> I would be reluctant to see this changed back.
> I consider it more problematical having a mixture of fixed and variable
> width spacing for "font-size" (the only CSS attribute we are discussing
> here).

IMO, it's definitely more problematical for a PmWiki upgrade to do things
that break existing sites.

Since there's a way to get to the desired result (improved CSS for new
sites, easy for existing sites to switch to the cleaner design if
desired) by simply including a new skin (or even just an improved CSS
file) in the distribution, we should do that.