[pmwiki-devel] current font sizes

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:18:32 CST 2014

I think it is unfortunate that we have reverted a change to PmWiki that
arguably fixed a bug in PmWiki,css (mixing fixed and variable font-sizes)
on unsubstantiated evidence (apologies V Krishn - but without screen shots
and browser versions it is difficult to verify your claim).

This seems to be indicating a precedent that not changing the way PmWiki
looks is of higher importance that fixing bugs, my 2¢.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz