[pmwiki-devel] PageStore with groups in subdirectories

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 11 06:48:32 CST 2015

You should never need to modify pmwiki.php or other core files, mostly
everything can be redefined or replaced in config.php or with recipes.
This way you can upgrade without losing your functions or having to
re-apply your changes.

Here, simply define the $WikiDir variable in config.php.

See also :

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PerGroupSubDirectories

Petko