[pmwiki-devel] Error message

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:12:29 CDT 2015

Thanks Petko,
though I had the encoding OK, but on further examination using NotePad++
the encoding was UTF-8, changed it to ANSII and saved file.

I wonder whether it
<http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/extract.php> was loaded to
PmWiki with that encoding, or changed to that encoding on download from
PmWiki.
I downloaded it again from PmWiki (save link as with Chrome) and NotePad++
tells me it is encoded with UTF-8.

For comparison I downloaded a file
<http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/2015-07-01-nztopo.php> I
recently uploaded to PmWiki to find NotePad++ shows it as UTF-8 without BOM.

again thanks for the prompt reply.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz