[pmwiki-devel] MarkupRulesetDebugging recipe updated

Chuck Goldstein cgpmw13 at codingmaniac.com
Mon Oct 12 17:31:43 CDT 2015

Hi,

I've updated Cookbook.MarkupRulesetDebugging (ruletable.php) on my
web site. Don't know if it's ok to update someone else's Cookbook
pages and uploads on pmwiki.org.

The primary changes are:

* Highlight patterns that use the deprecated /e flag.
* Display file and line number of the Markup() definition
  provided for patterns using the /e flag since pmwiki 2.2.71.
* Make Markup_e() replacement code display properly
  (instead of lambda_...).

Please see the updated recipe at:

http://codingmaniac.com/pmwikitest/apcu/index.php?n=Cookbook.MarkupRulesetDebugging

There is a link in the "Usage" section that runs it on my site.
I've added a markup (ruletabletest1) to demo the deprecated
pattern highlighting and file / line display.

Chuck G