[pmwiki-devel] Spaced Categories

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Mar 29 22:09:16 CDT 2016

If the category pages actually exist, you could put this in a configuration file:

## Allow frontlinks using a page variable, e.g. (:pagelist name=Grp.MyPage$Links:)
$FmtPV['$Links'] = '@$page["targets"]';

Then in your page body use markup like this:

(:pagelist group=Category name={{$FullName}$Links} list=all fmt=#ListingFmt:)

(:if false:)
[[!MyCategory]] *** A category in the page body ***

[[#ListingFmt]]
* [[{=$Namespaced}]]
[[#ListingFmtend]]