[pmwiki-devel] Conversion of characters

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:42:55 CDT 2016

Just a follow up on the resolution of this.
I tried to use notepad++ to find files with a BOM.
I had two.
The problem was not resolved.
As I run on Windows it wasn't until I updated a linux/apache website that I
received an error message alerting me to the fact that a php file from
another recipe I had downloaded also was in unicode (but with no BOM).
Converting this to ASCII got rid of a whole lot of pain for me.

Simon

PS I also uploaded a new ascii version saved version (new version date) of
the recipe.

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz