[pmwiki-devel] Ape question

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:32:06 PDT 2020

Ape is a really useful recipe that I am coming to appreciate more and more.

But I tried this

%embed height="310px" width="520px"%
[[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSu74CWYRX5snyR_IbmGIEiJgdK9nx7LpayDuqHP3PBex7CFLEHbhMJojOCrupIsUEHNCZo-HwgpO_f/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&range=a3:b10&widget=true&headers=false"
|visit spreadsheet]] %%

and it seems to me that Ape is truncating the URL
viz

<iframe src="
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSu74CWYRX5snyR_IbmGIEiJgdK9nx7LpayDuqHP3PBex7CFLEHbhMJojOCrupIsUEHNCZo-HwgpO_f/pubhtml?embedded=true
"
style="border: 1px solid black; display: block; width: 520px; height:
310px;" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen"
mozallowfullscreen="mozallowfullscreen"
msallowfullscreen="msallowfullscreen" oallowfullscreen="oallowfullscreen"
allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Is there a way of getting APE to honour the parameters in the URL?
I tried wrapping the URL in teeth new [= link address =] markup but it made
no difference.

thanks

Simon