[pmwiki-devel] $SimpleTableDefaultClassName

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Sep 16 05:57:17 PDT 2021

Sorry, I didn't quite notice that you're using the markup incorrectly.
Simple table markup is not:

   || cell ||

You need to use:

   || cell ||

Note the first double vertical bars. They can optionally be followed by
table attributes such as border or width, but even if they aren't, the
bars are required. Feel free to update the documentation.

If you don't have the initial double bars, it will get messy. For
example, a title="..." attribute or something else from another element
may get absorbed into this partial table.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades