[pmwiki-devel] $SimpleTableDefaultClassName

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Sep 16 21:04:54 PDT 2021

Okay, I found a way for you to set the same classname to both correctly
defined table markups and incomplete markups. Set both previously
discussed variables:

   $SimpleTableDefaultClassName = "mydefaultclassname";
   $BlockMarkups['table'][0] = "<table width='100%'
class='$SimpleTableDefaultClassName'>";

And, here is where you can remove the "width='100%'" part.

I still recommend against removing the initial double-bar line if you
want support and consistent results.

Otherwise, as I said, it may unexpectedly pick some attribute from
something else, for example a title="..." attribute from a (:details:)
element later in the page, or the attributes from previous tables like
on the PITS page you edited. It is therefore unsupported and should not
be used and documented.

Petko