[pmwiki-devel] Upgrade cookbook recipes/markup

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Dec 6 09:00:32 PST 2023

It’s been a decade since I've done any PHP coding — so upgrading some wikis that were outdated I’m banging my head against obsoleted plug-ins.

Here’s one I’m at a loss with:

icalexport.php

The version on the site is not working, and I’m not sure what’s causing it to fail. A few things have changed between PHP versions and PmWiki versions that I’m not sure which is the problem.

Can anyone help with updating icalexport.php to be current? It’s probably something in the Markup() function not being parsed correctly, but there may be other PHP issues. It’s quite old and the recipe says “Stable”.

Thanks for any help,

Crisses