[pmwiki-devel] Upgrade cookbook recipes/markup

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Dec 6 14:05:19 PST 2023

The recipe doesn't "touch" the file, it writes over it. I suspect there
were no changes in your calendar events. Try removing the file then edit
a page to see it regenerated.

You shouldn't need a pagelist, just add or edit a page in the Calendar
group for a date like Calendar.20231226 and add events in the expected
format, see Usage section in the cookbook page.

Then check the exported file.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  https://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades