[pmwiki-devel] PHP 8

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 15:58:34 PDT 2024

I've just upgraded to the latest stable of PHP 8,
and am enjoying resolving the numerous warnings (and a few bugs).
(Thanks to PS and JR for the recent update of pagetoc)

My question is, and I don't know if it's just my code:
I'm using the built in version of RecipeCheck on the current PmWiki build,
and I no longer seem to be able to authenticate (it requires an admin
password). When I enter the password nothing happens, yet I can use my
admin password elsewhere on the site (sample size = 2 websites).
Just asking if anyone else observes this issue?

thanks

Simon