[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Free Links

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Thu Dec 19 15:24:56 CST 2002

BTW, I *am* planning to do a major rewrite of the WikiWord/PageName
code internally within PmWiki, and it's likely that the result will
include support for free links and some other items.  If anyone has
suggestions or requests for WikiWord markup changes, filename changes,
or how they are rendered, now would be a good time to mention them.
This will actually be needed to properly implement uploads/attachments,
believe it or not.

I do expect the resulting code to be able to support free links, and
the ability for non-existent page names with spaces in them to be
rendered as "(No Such Page)?" instead of "No Such Page?", as well
as lots of other cool features that are floating in my head.  :-)

Pm