[Pmwiki-users] General question about soliciting PmWiki advice

Glenn Blalock gblalock at falcon.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 5 11:50:18 CST 2002

Pm asks:

> So, anyone have any opinions on this?  How many of you would
> be chased off if the traffic on pmwiki-users increased to
> include development discussions?

I'm perhaps the least wiki- / programming-knowledgeable person on the
list, and I would not be bothered by this at all.  In fact, when I
subscribed I expected to be reading development threads as well as other
user-related kinds of threads.  If you do decide to create another list
for development talk only, I want to be subscribed.

glenn