[Pmwiki-users] Restore feature

Isabelle Michaud isabelle at sci.tamucc.edu
Sun Nov 17 22:59:56 CST 2002

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> You can look at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=diff
> to see it in action.

Thanks!

> Each revision box has a "Restore" link in the
> upper right corner that takes you to the edit page with the contents
> as they were just after that revision.

Is this what we want the restore feature to do?  When I clicked on it,
I thought what I would see next is the webpage with the change reversed,
i.e. with the "from" lines instead of the "to" lines.  This is just my
first reaction...  Sorry, I missed most of the discussions.  Let me think
out loud...

I think the "Restore" link/button should be between each box, as opposed
to inside each box.  Clicking on it should:
- reverse the page to how it was at that time, between those two updates.
- display the wiki page updated.

Isabelle