[Pmwiki-users] More on attachments

Glenn Blalock gblalock at falcon.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 19 12:29:17 CST 2002

Pm asks:
> So, anyone want to take a stab at where attachment listings
> should be displayed and what they should look like?  Remember
> to keep it relatively simple and straightforward if possible!

As a user, I would want to see a list of possible attachments when I
have an edit page open.  I'd like to see a link next to "text
formatting" guidelines that opens *a separate window* with the list of
attachments.

(Confession: I'm being a bit selfish in this suggestion.  I've been
hankering for a way to make a url open in a new window, but don't have
the ability to produce the code that might make it happen.)

Glenn Blalock