[Pmwiki-users] More on attachments

Davis, James C. jdavis at cob.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:06:04 CST 2002

I would have to agree with Glen that the best place to have a list of
possible attachments is on the edit page. The question is, which possible
attachments to list. Do you list all uploaded files, just those for the
group, or just those for the page? Maybe something kind of like the site map
that Isabelle suggested would be good. A site map on the edit page could
show not only attachments, but other pages as well. If it was not embedded
in the edit page, at least a link that would pop it up in a new window would
be good.

James Davis
Network Manager
College of Business