[Pmwiki-users] Pm's first attempt at an upload/attachment feature

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Thu Apr 17 04:03:42 CDT 2003

All-

I've put together my first attempt at providing a file upload/attachment
feature for PmWiki, and I'm looking for any feedback you all may want
to provide.  You can try out the current implementation at
   http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Experimental/Uploads

Feel free to upload a few files (small ones, please!) and to play with
the feature within the Experimental WikiGroup on pmichaud.com.  Let me
know via the listserv if you have any suggestions for the upload feature.
Keep in mind that it is definitely still a "work in progress", and that some
things that ought to be there (e.g., passwords) aren't implemented just
yet.

I'm hoping to have some sort of upload capability ready for release within
the next two days for people to install and experiment with, even if it's
not a final implementation.