[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.4.19

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Sun Apr 20 23:05:24 CDT 2003

For anyone who's been trying to make the new upload scripts work
on their sites over the weekend, my sincerest apologies.  I've been
finding bugs and misconfigurations all weekend, thus the rapid releases.

However, I *think* that the latest release (0.4.19) should be reasonably
stable, at least from a workability perspective.  So, if you've been
trying the earlier versions and running into problems, then try
this latest one.

Also, don't suffer in silence!  If something's not working for you,
then email me or the listserv so we can improve it!