[Pmwiki-users] Some issues with the latest pmwiki release

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 11:07:06 CDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:58:20AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Also, you appear to be correct that arrays in PHP are indeed sparse,
> even with numeric indices, which means I could go to 100..700 without
> too much problem.  (Originally I had used 100..700 but switched to
> 10..70 because of memory concerns, which appear to be nonexistent.)

Putting the canonical PmWiki LinkPatterns at indices that are
multiples of 100 sounds good enough to me then.  I just suggested the
floating point strings because they could go on ad infinitum, but in
practice if a PmWikiAdmin needs that many levels, he's probably doing
something *really* wrong.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff