[Pmwiki-users] enhanced search?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Wed Apr 30 07:11:10 CDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Dawn Green wrote:

> [...]
> Now, having said that :), and hoping that you are "driven by the abilites",
> I'll mention another teensy direction you might like to investigate.  It seems
> a natural progression to go from PmWiki to a system where authors can create
> HTML email using the same type of PmWiki markup which might integrate with a
> MLM.  Doesn't it?  :)  Boy, if it did, I sure could find some uses for it!
> Of course, I would never even think to ask for more!!

Good thing you won't think to ask, because as someone who tends to use
only text-based mail user agents such as pine and mutt, I really detest
HTML-encoded email messages.  :-) :-) Even in a graphical user agent
I don't like the HTML-encoded email mesages, because they just serve
as mechanisms for spammers to basically force me to see a graphical
version of their web advertising rather than just looking at text.

So... the odds of me ever trying to integrate PmWiki things into the
mail system are pretty gosh darn low.  :-)