[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiOnBoa CookBook (errata)

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Mon Aug 4 08:10:02 CDT 2003

As anticipated in my previous msg, I am still testing the system
and bugs are quite possible. Here is a modified version of the
pmwiki.sh wrapper script:

----------------------------- snip ------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
if [ -n "$PATH_INFO" ]			# turn into QUERY_STRING
then
   q="pagename=$(echo $PATH_INFO | sed 's,/,,;s,/,.,')"
   if [ -z "$QUERY_STRING" ]
   then
      QUERY_STRING="$q"
   else
      QUERY_STRING="$q&$QUERY_STRING"
   fi
   export QUERY_STRING
fi
export REDIRECT_STATUS=200		# needed to fool php4.
export PATH_INFO=/pmwiki.php
cd /home/goofy/cgi-bin/pmwiki		# set proper working directory.
exec /usr/lib/cgi-bin/php4 "$@"		# in case ISINDEX is allowed, dunno.
# EOF

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org

----- End forwarded message -----
Carlo