[Pmwiki-users] A small question..

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Aug 8 11:16:34 CDT 2003

PmWiki has trouble operating in PHP's safe mode, so if you can
get safe mode turned off, that's easiest.

If not, then try adding
    <?php
      umask(0);
    ?>

to the local.php file, rename the wiki.d directory to something else
(or remove it entirely if you don't have any pages you need to keep),
and then try again and let me know if it works.

I'll probably add a check for safe_mode to the pmwiki script so that
it can determine the appropriate thing to do in the future.

Pm