[Pmwiki-users] Newbie questions?

webmaster webmaster
Sun Aug 10 16:13:50 CDT 2003

At 10:33 AM 8/10/03, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:13:26AM -0700, webmaster wrote:
>> [...]
>> pmwiki installed and runs fine except I get this error message:
>>
>> Warning: Use of undefined constant PREG_SPLIT_DELIM_CAPTURE - assumed
>> 'PREG_SPLIT_DELIM_CAPTURE' in c:\apache\htdocs\pinrail\pmwiki.php on line 629
>>
>> I've pawed through the docs but can not locate what to do to eliminate
>> this error.
>> Suggestions?
>
>Very strange.  What versions of Apache and PHP are you running?

PHP 4.04pl1 for Windoze, build date Jan 12th 2001 from Zend.
Apache/1.3.14 Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80
register_globals=off

I could send you the results from my phpinfo() query, if that would help.

>> On another subject, the wiki's default install has the help/info stuff
>> on the home page. I want to move it to a dedicated page with a link
>> on the home page "About..." instead. How do I do this gracefully?
>
>Here's how I do it:

Thanks, will do.

Allen Schaaf
Information Engineering
http://techwriter.doctordoc.info/

The world is my oyster. Now if I can only
figure out where they hid the pearl....