[Pmwiki-users] Another desire for Webmenu

Bernhard.Weichel@t-online.de Bernhard.Weichel
Fri Aug 15 01:02:04 CDT 2003

Webmenu is really great. But I have the problem, that I want to add
a generic menu which reflects to the current page not the menu page.

There should be a way to access Group and Title of the current wikipage (not
the WebMenu. [[$Group]], [[$Title] always gives WebMenu. I would like to
generate a link to e.g.
[[$WikiGroup]].[[$WikiTitle]]_discuss

Applications are:

Menu item to edit the current page
Menu item to print the current page
Menu item to edit auxillary pages (such as a discussion page, a translation
page)

I have entered this in the discussion of WebMenu:

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/WebMenu

Bernhard Weichel