[pmwiki] [Pmwiki-users] Webmenu, FlexLayout, and CSS.

Bernhard.Weichel@t-online.de Bernhard.Weichel
Fri Aug 15 11:49:46 CDT 2003

Patrick,

Please take into account, that there are basically four fountains of
files in a PmWiki environment which must not be messed up:

1. "official distributions" from Patrick Michaud

2. Cookbook contributions

3. Local customizations

4. User files

5. Runtime files generated by PmWiki for internal purposes  (e.g. mailposts)

We could treat Cookbook contributions the same as local customization
since they are installed manually by the local wiki administrator.

But please keep official directories , local customizations and User Files
(to be backed up) and runtime files (probably not requiring backup)
strictly separate. I'd rather have more than one pub directory.

This would make it much easier to incorporate the contributions, to
apply a proper cvs as well as backup.

Bernhard