[pmwiki] [Pmwiki-users] Webmenu, FlexLayout, and CSS.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Aug 15 12:33:02 CDT 2003

Robin-

It's probably best to wait a couple of days, but just to answer how
I would set things up...

If I recall correctly, you have your files in a directory called wiki/,
and you also have an apache redirect that converts the URL /wiki/Group/Page
to /wiki/pmwiki.php/Group/Page.  I would rename the directory itself
to be pmwiki/ instead of wiki/, and change the redirect so that it converts
/wiki/Group/Page to /pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Group/Page.  In this way you
continue to get pages at the /wiki/Group/Page urls, but you can also
access files in the pmwiki/ directory by using /pmwiki/subdir/somefile
as the url.

Pm