[Pmwiki-users] Syntax highlighting?

J. Perkins jason
Fri Aug 15 21:14:01 CDT 2003

Now that I have gotten the hang of this wiki concept, I want to use it
for everything. It is making my life so much easier. Thanks Pm!

My next nice-to-have is syntax highlighting of source code snippets. The
more languages the better. Has this been done already? I only run on
Linux systems so I can use any tools that are available there. If it
hasn't been done for pmwiki yet, then I'll go try and write an extension
to handle it.

Thanks!

Jason
379

PS - I know this has been covered recently, but the [[<<]] syntax for
line feeds is really bugging me. I've got it in my head that just
hitting [Enter] should start a new line and I can't retrain myself.