[Pmwiki-users] Idea for FastForward or Link-next of page trails

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Aug 16 13:22:40 CDT 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Perhaps Opera is referring to forward and reverse links defined in
> HTML (but used by very few browsers)?  More details on these are at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/links.html#h-12.3.1 .

Most likely.

> Along a similar lines, for several months I have also had plans to add an
> "automatic slide slow" feature for WikiTrails, so that pages
> automatically forward to the next page in the trail after a certain
> period of time.  :-)

Don't bother, it's alredy available in Opera :-)

	http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/operashow/

All that's required is adding rel=next...

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr