[Pmwiki-users] Idea for FastForward or Link-next of page trails

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Aug 16 15:17:07 CDT 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> So I guess that the trail code really should output a <link>-statement to
> the head of the document. It works in opera if the <link>-statement is in
> the body too, but that's not valid HTML.

A cute navigation bar also shows up in Opera when you don't use the
fullscreen mode. I put a screenshot of it here, it can give you ideas
about other 'link'-stuff that could be useful.

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/TestTrailPages

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr