[Pmwiki-users] Group/page descriptions

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Aug 18 08:08:47 CDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Robin wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 03:34:55PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
>
> For internationalisation reasons, you may not want to use that. On my
> terminal, that shows as a question mark, and the only things to the left
> of my '1' are '~' and '`'. I assume that is the character that looks
> vaugly like a 'P', if so, I don't have it. (I do have the Euro symbol on
> this keyboard, on the same button as the '5' and '%'!)

The one I'm thinking of doesn't look like a 'P' to me. You're probably
thinking of that thing in M$ Word that's used to mark the end of a
paragraph.

The symbol I'm thinking of is often used in legal documents to mark new
paragraphs/items. It should be visible on this page

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Test/ParagraphSymbol

as well as the 'P'-thing. However, the HTML-code for what I thought of as
the paragraph symbol seems to be §, whereas the 'P' is ¶...

Maybe you could look at that page, and see if using this symbol works?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr