[Pmwiki-users] New markup for linebreaks - was anything decided?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Aug 21 08:40:29 CDT 2003

Nope, nothing's been decided yet.  There were/are a lot of very good
ideas, and what I need to do is to summarize the various discussion points
into a single message so that we can work on it further.

Unfortunately I'm having to focus on some non-PmWiki tasks this week
related to my "other job" at the University, so it may be a few days
before I can focus on things again.  I'm still completing the merging
of TrackAuthorship and PagePreview features into PmWiki.

Pm