[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki can't process your request!

Glenn Rice Glenn_Rice
Mon Aug 25 00:35:34 CDT 2003

I'm just trying to install pmwiki for the first time and keep getting
the above error.

I can't execute: chmod 2777 public_html/wiki

I did however try: chmod 777 public_html/wiki

and putting the local.php file in the local directory underneath where
pmwiki.php resides (I assume this is the correct place for it).

I tried both umask(0); and $ForceMkdir=1; ...but, alas, neither worked.

Does anyone have any other ideas for fixing this?

Regards,
Glenn