[Pmwiki-users] printable-page, flexlayout, and webmenu

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Aug 25 16:42:30 CDT 2003

Yes, I do something similar. I redefine pmwiki's defaults as follows:

variable                    uses class

$WikiPageExistsFmt          wikiword
$WikiPageCreateFmt          nonexistent
$WikiPageCreateSpaceFmt     nonexistent
$UrlLinkFmt                 url

I set up style sheets for

pmwiki.css                  loads the current pmwiki.php values
local.css                   always loaded for all actions
print.css                   loads for $action=print or publish
$group.css                   where $group is the name of a group

One could also do $title.css, say to make each HomePage look the same!

Once more, it shows how thoughtfully Patrick designed pmwiki.

JR