[Pmwiki-users] New WebMenu available

J. Perkins jason
Fri Aug 29 15:24:33 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I just uploaded a new version of the WebMenu add-on, fixing a couple of
problems that people were reporting. The new version will check for the
existence of a WebMenu page before installing the hooks, so groups that
do not use a menu will not have a big blank left margin. Also, Bernhard
Weichel modified the script to use Main.WebMenu as a default. I removed
that, and created a new variable called $DefaultWebMenu instead. If this
variable is set to the name of a page, that page will be used as a
default menu (hence the name ;) This has a couple of advantages: you
only get a default menu if you actually want one, you can have a custom
menu in your main group and a default one everywhere else, and it
doesn't need to be named "WebMenu".

My local.php now looks like this:

   if ($action == "browse")
     include_once("local/webmenu.php");