[Pmwiki-users] intermap and i18n

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Tue Dec 2 03:08:09 CST 2003

I'm having a problem with getting i18n working with intermaps.
My local/i18n-it.php contains the following:

  XLSDV('it',array(
    'PmWiki/TextFormattingRules' => 'PmWikiIt/RegoleDiImpaginazione',
  ));

while my local/localmap.txt says:

  PmWikiIt	http://www.scriptaworks.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/PmWikiIt/

Now, I would imagine that changing my local/i18n-it.php as follows:

  XLSDV('it',array(
    'PmWiki/TextFormattingRules' => 'PmWikiIt:RegoleDiImpaginazione',
  ));

would "do the right thing", but it doesn't. That is, the intermap
mechanism seems not to work in this case. Maybe it is supposed (or
it simply happens) to work like this, but how can then obtain the
desired behaviour ? I think that an "extra pass" through the intermap
lookup mechanism should be done after i18n is applied, but I'm not
sure. Any ideas ? Unfortunately I cannot provide an example URL for the
above, but I can provide more details here if necessary.

thanks in advance,
Carlo
--
Per la libert? di Impresa: http://www.scriptaworks.com/swpat/