[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki FAQ or FAQ about a site running PmWiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 3 08:41:28 CST 2003

I'd recommended adding questions (and answers) to the FAQ that has
been started on the pmichaud.com site, so that it'll end up in future
releases of PmWiki. I'm currently reviewing the pmwiki-users archives
to find questions and answers that belong in the FAQ.

Pm