[Pmwiki-users] [ANN] A new release of FormTemplateSystem is available

John Feezell johnfeezell
Sun Dec 7 20:46:26 CST 2003

Carlo, thanks for the note.

For the present I want to keep a tight control over code development.
After I am sure that the code is very stable and does what I desire for
the FTS, I'll consider other copyright options.

I'm curious, were you asking in general or did you have something in
particular in mind?

If you are using the code, I'd appreciate a URL so I could see it in
action.
I know how I intend to use the code and would like to see how others use
it.

Again, thanks for your interest.

/JF